Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Well, according to Ryan in the "Guess the name of the site thread" the launch should be happening in the next 29 hours! We don't have much longer to wait. Of course there could have been circumstances that may delay the launch, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/forum/vie ... 16&t=11695" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I cannot handle the pressure right now. I'm afraid it may not launch in September. But I hope I eat my words! :pale:
By Lala
gaaaaah....I think it's going to be like last year and we were all about to lose our minds.

:shock:
By Lala
chuckwagon wrote: About to?? That ship sailed a long time ago for me, lol.
It's gone gone gone. I've lost it. heh. but I'm having "stuff" going on and I know this will make me feel better. So it's purely selfish. :oops:
Lala wrote:
chuckwagon wrote:About to?? That ship sailed a long time ago for me, lol.
It's gone gone gone. I've lost it. heh. but I'm having "stuff" going on and I know this will make me feel better. So it's purely selfish.  :oops:
My sanity reached it's end ages ago. But I hope for Ryan's sake as well as ours that he can launch it soon!
April May wrote:Well, something did change in the shop! :wink:
Well yes it did! It's gotta be today or tomorrow. Please let it be today or tomorrow.
By Lala
ghostface wrote:I NEEEEEED IT NOW!
Wait! I posted a comment somewhere and something was different! There was GREEN! instead of PURPLE!!
Lala wrote:
ghostface wrote:I NEEEEEED IT NOW!
Wait! I posted a comment somewhere and something was different! There was GREEN! instead of PURPLE!!
WHERE?!
By Lala
It was something that said "Information" I'm pretty sure it wasn't green before?? or I'm more far gone than I thought. dude.
Last edited by Lala on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Green would be fitting I would think. However didn't we have green with Laboratory? I wouldn't expect that again so soon.

Either way. Don't loose hope!
By Lala
uh, time for me to just give up for the night, I've gone kookoo. I swear this looks out of place to me.

Lala wrote:uh, time for me to just give up for the night, I've gone kookoo. I swear this looks out of place to me.

Doesn't look like it. But I cannot say for certain.