Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
FAINTS. :pale:

It's..it's..it's SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm excited to start exploring as spooky old houses are my favorite things. Congratulations to Ryan for another outstanding launch and the start of his season and congrats to the winner of the site name contest!
ghostface wrote:Anyone else notice the new Freakish Freebie?!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I missed that one! Did you see the downloads? :D :D

Ryan the new theme is just outstanding and the colours are so wicked! I think House is my fave mascot (along with Night and Dawn) thank you for all the hard work you do and for creating such an awesome site, you sir are a Halloween legend :thumbsup: Halloween wouldn't be the same in our household with Zombie Pumpkins!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I love it, and one of the first new patterns is a new Michael! Thank you Ryan. You said I'd like one of the first ones, and you were so right! :thumbsup:

I'm off to explore!
Yay for the site launch!! <heaves happy sigh of contentment> As usual Ryan, the site was well worth the wait.

In perusing the site there are some quotes that particularly stood out to me:
Whether handling customer support, merchandise shipping, or pumpkin pattern design -- you can trust that I'll make you feel right at home.
If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to make contact. My house is your house.

“I've had other artists offer to contribute their designs to the site, but I take pride is saying that every design was crafted by yours cruelly,” he said.
THIS is one of the things I Image the most about the site. You keep it personal, you keep it humble, you keep it fun. For that, Ryan, my sincere thanks. I think we all feel like part of the patch here. Thanks for letting us into your world. :D

On a side note, the only thing I noticed was that the clickable links in the Instructions and elsewhere on the site are in the same color of font and it was hard to tell what was a link and what wasn't. That may not be a big deal since everything is insanely awesome!!!
Congrats on a successful launch!! The site looks great love the new mascot and color scheme. Beanie and tshirt ordered :thumbsup:. Can't help but notice your style is changing a bit on your launch patterns it's a nice change, it encompassing shoulders and background. Great start can't wait to see what is to come.
Raven wrote:Anyone else still have the old site forum? My main site is updated, but the forums are the same as before for me. It's probably something in my settings or something, but I don't know what to do to fix it.
Yeah, I've still got the old format as well for the forums...
This was a great end to my day!!! Thank you!!! House is probably my favorite Mascot now!

Ohh boy. I am as giddy as a drunken man. A new Michael Myers pattern with the launch?! And VIP 1 is GREAT!!!

Can you tell I'm excited?!
Last edited by SuperSonic on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
chuckwagon wrote:
Raven wrote:Anyone else still have the old site forum? My main site is updated, but the forums are the same as before for me. It's probably something in my settings or something, but I don't know what to do to fix it.
Yeah, I've still got the old format as well for the forums...
I'm glad I'm not the only one. At least that means I did't mess something up...well, maybe that's what it means. :P