Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Raven wrote:Between seizures, procedures and lost kitties, I don't know how Ryan can put us through any more torture.
I know! I broke a nail earlier with my frantic refreshing of the site. My nail Ryan, MY NAIL!!

HB, i'm glad to hear that Binx returned safe and well to you, he's looking great.
sloaner wrote:Wonder if the key chain will be for sale.
I would buy one!!

Well done to Matspud for guessing theme right and well done Punchi for guessing the day! :D
Last edited by paddy_babe on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The key chains will be freebie giveaways for those who order from the Shocking Shop (especially if you order a shirt, a hat, or a bunch of other things). I also have some swanky new stickers this year to give away with orders (especially flat orders like Stick 'n Carve). If you want a specific freebie with your shop order, you can leave a note to the merchant (that's me) during the checkout process and I'll try to hook you up if it's possible. :thumbsup:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
The key chains will be freebie giveaways for those who order from the Shocking Shop (especially if you order a shirt, a hat, or a bunch of other things). I also have some swanky new stickers this year to give away with orders (especially flat orders like Stick 'n Carve). If you want a specific freebie with your shop order, you can leave a note to the merchant (that's me) during the checkout process and I'll try to hook you up if it's possible. :thumbsup:
That's awesome. I shall order some stuff soon.

PS good to see you back on the forums again Ryan :thumbsup:
OH did I win ? 8) Thats amazing :D Guess I need a bit more sleep this morning because I hadn't realized (4am doesn't suit me ). All I could think was to get Matthew's T-shirts ordered before they sold out and get the new patterns downloaded. Congratulations Punchi :D
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
I forgot that was possible! And I JUST made an order! Can I have all the different varieties of stickers you have?