Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Kayo wrote:does anyone else wake up everyday and run to their computer hoping spooky christmas has happened and we have a new site?

Pfft no.........I have this site pinned to my cell phones front page lol. I usually check it at 6am and then periodically through the day.
Yes I do. Get up check Z.P.! Do other stuff online, and then come back to Z.P.! Go to work, come home, change cloths, and then check Z.P.! Then do it periodically through out the rest of the day. If I have the day off... you don't want to know. One day I just left the page up on the computer, and checked every few minutes.
Its like an addiction meeting "hi my name is paddy_babe and I'm a Zombie Pumpkin addict. Its been 40 minutes since I last checked the site."

Well its nearly 1am over here in the UK so I am off to bed, I'll say my prayers to the Great Pumpkin that the site will update tomorrow morning :lol:
ghostface wrote:
Kayo wrote:does anyone else wake up everyday and run to their computer hoping spooky christmas has happened and we have a new site?
Same here! Really hoping it's tomorrow!! :D
I hear yah on that one!
Sometimes I really wish the forum here had a "Like" button at the bottom of each post. I identify with all of these sentiments. If we had a button I would "like"/agree with all of these thoughts! :thumbsup:

Which pumpkin God do we need to pray to for the launch to happen soon?
I swear I can hear echoes of toppled test tubes and broken beakers as Ryan dismantles the lab. Can't wait to see what new madness he's building in the shadows as we speak.

Enjoy the anticipation; it all comes and goes so fast.
Maybe, if I close my eyes really tight and go to sleep like a good girl, I will wake to a morning filled with the joy of the ZP site relaunch and the items I want to order still in stock :D Night night everyone :roll:
matspud wrote:Maybe, if I close my eyes really tight and go to sleep like a good girl, I will wake to a morning filled with the joy of the ZP site relaunch and the items I want to order still in stock :D Night night everyone :roll:

Oh well - guess i've not been good enough :( :(
I keep going to the main page and throwing that switch for all I"m worth as if it will somehow trigger the new launch. :roll:

However if it can't be today having the site launch tomorrow would be the best birthday present ever. Just saying...