Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I have a feeling it will be today, Ryan isn't usually this quiet on forums so it must be all action stations at his house tweaking and doing the finishing touches etc Lab was launched on the 30th :)
For a second there I thought we were up and running turns out it was IOS 8 with its great "I miss the slowness of dial up, let's bring it back" feature.
This will be the day that we've waited for, this will be the day that he opens up the door.
Last year launched on the 28th, and I think 2012 was like on the 18th?

I'm having a really awful day. pleeeeeaaaaaaaase I neeeeeeed it.
nosferatu wrote:For a second there I thought we were up and running turns out it was IOS 8 with its great "I miss the slowness of dial up, let's bring it back" feature.
This...This comment made me laugh
Well at least we know it will launch sometime today. Ryan's first post in this topic says that the site will launch sometime in September, so according to my calendar it's got to be today, unless there is some kind of weird leap year type of thing that I wasn't aware of. :shock:
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote:Well at least we know it will launch sometime today. Ryan's first post in this topic says that the site will launch sometime in September, so according to my calendar it's got to be today, unless there is some kind of weird leap year type of thing that I wasn't aware of. :shock:
You're right!!! SO EXCITED!!!
I was walking back from the school run and I was checking the site on my phone and I nearly had a moment because it was loading super slow and loaded the middle pic first.... then slimer..... then the bottom writing..... and basically wouldn't load the ZP banner, minion and side bar until the last minute. I dread to think what my face looked like while I was waiting for it to load :lol: probs something like this: :| (normal surfing face) :shock: (ZP is slow!) :lipssealed: (holding breath) :pale: (holding breath too long) :? (aw not changed)
Ajax wrote:VIP pic changed!!! :thumbsup:
It has, and it looks a little familiar to me.

Also I think it the change maybe soon. The signs are there: Color changes, I'm wearing a Z.P.! shirt, sneak peek at V.I.P., and it's about time.
Last edited by pagemaster1993 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raven wrote:I'm about to explode from the anticipation!
Me too! I have my Zombie Pumpkins shirt on and waiting and waiting - so excited!

We have to run to the store in a little bit and I was like...noooo..I might miss the launch. hahahah