Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By monstermash
I guessed Tomb a few years ago, i'm gutted someone beat me to it this year, could be Grave all though Tomb or Crypt have a quirkier ring to them imo. I love the colours so far, can't wait to see it all come together.
Love the colors and can't wait to see it! Need to get a shirt, or two! Luckily it's only one week until launch. :thumbsup: Really wish I had crypt or tomb after seeing the latest hint.
By pagemaster1993
I'm really liking the shirt on the right. The green and key are really cool.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Some of these previews are works in progress. In other words, you might not want to get too attached to the color choices you see. :oops: Hopefully it all makes sense when you see the full designs though.
By April May
matspud wrote:I thought Mansion but Crypt or Mausoleum is more likely at the moment.
I've thought for awhile (and still do) that it's going to be House, a guess that you snagged early on. :thumbsup:
By staticfurball
Oh I can't wait!! Love the previews and the t-shirt is gonna be a must for me this season for sure. :D
By SuperSonic
That tee with the key will be a must to my collection this year. And I haven't even seen the whole shirt yet! I also have this feeling that the top of the key may be a new Grinning Jack. "I can feel it in my gut".