Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Pargolf
"I got bubble gum"
" I got a corn ball"
" I got chocolate"
Charlie Brown, what did you get??? You all know the rest.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
By nosferatu
keifferone wrote:With the rain we didn't have one trick or treater. :( :( :(
That's too bad. It's rained here for the last three Halloweens. Tonight it was dry and we had the most we ever had. (50 maybe) I sure hope they like three year old candy! :lol:
By amandap80
:(
Here is S Illinois they postponed our ToT until tomorrow night.
By keifferone
amandap80 wrote:
:(
Here is S Illinois they postponed our ToT until tomorrow night.
They just posted on my towns website that it is on for tomorrow. HALLOWEEN IS SAVED. :D
By Raven
Tornado warning just issued here. Thankfully it waited till after midnight to get really bad out there, although I could have used two days of Halloween.
By monstermash
Seems the day was over in a flash. Nice and quiet here just me carving and watching spooky flicks. Silent Hill, Hocus Pocus, a few Munster Episodes, Planet Terror and Cabin in the woods were my choices for the day. Had pumpkin soup and a sausage butty for dinner and a few peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies with a nice cup of tea for afters. Nice and easy and reminds me of childhood Halloweens.

I think we got three Trick or Treaters in all, kids are no fun in my village but I was glad as it meant no interrupting my horror viewing.

I know i'm late but i'll still offer everyone a happy Halloween, you all make mine so much more fun. :frank: :pirate: :)= :kiss:
By purple1worm
It rained here too. Died down just for a few hours, so we still had some trick or treaters but less than passed years. :D
Today the wind is really crazy.
By SuperSonic
Ohh god was I late to THIS party! Happy (belated) Halloween! :roll: