Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I have 3 pumpkins to carve... I am about to do one. I don't wanna do the other 2 cause I am afraid to miss out on new patterns! :pale:

Has anyone ever noticed if there a certain time of day when new patterns are posted?
By Raven
vibhandaka wrote:I have 3 pumpkins to carve... I am about to do one. I don't wanna do the other 2 cause I am afraid to miss out on new patterns! :pale:

Has anyone ever noticed if there a certain time of day when new patterns are posted?
I'm in the same situation! 3 left although one of them I know for sure what I will carve on it.

Usually it seems new patterns are out in the morning, but not always. Big help there, right? And whose to say Ryan wont release a new pattern tomorrow morning. :wink:
Hopefully if there is one it will be in the next hour as I am carving and soon all my decent size pumpkins will have gone. My fish tank carving experiment for TWD has failed.....miserably
so I am just waiting abit to see if Ryan's costume pattern materialises.
By Lala
I just decided to carve a face on it because it was kind of mushy on one side. meh. I have lots of foamies though!