Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By shaft28
Hey Ryan, I just wanted to say thanks for the awesome patterns year after year.

What prompted me to say this was just now, not 5 minutes ago, 2 neighbors and a little girl were in my lawn admiring my house of horrors...but they took photos of the kins I have on display. The two ladies literally went kin to kin looking at each in amazement taking photos of them and waiving to me inside the house.

Also being new to the neighborhood (about 3-4 weeks now) the pumpkins have served as a great excuse for neighbors to pop by and introduce themselves. I've discussed them a lot and given credit to your site too. (Going to be a crazy Halloween, I've had more traffic in my yard in the 4 days the pumpkins have been out than what I got total in Austin last year.)

Just cool. Thought I'd say thanks man.
That is cool Shaft. Hope you'll be happy in your new home. Great way to meet your neighbours and you have obviously made a great impression.

I echo your sentiments of gratitude one hundred percent
Shaft, I had the same exact experience a few years ago when I moved into a new neighborhood. It was so much fun talking to people about the pumpkins and telling them about the site here. Hope your experience serves as a good way to meet some new friends and form a good reputation with the neighbors!!
Cool responses. Always a good way to get people to say hello :) Our neighborhood kind of keeps to itself. But let me tell you traffic around Halloween can get intense.
By Ajax
Are these foamies you have on display or real pumpkins? Everyone has carved so many pumpkins already I'm not starting until Monday and really only display them Halloween night. Very cool people are noticing your pumpkins always a great feeling and it really is thanks to Ryan's amazing patterns and the web community he's cultivated. Makes us excited to talk to others about our hobby.