Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Is there a certain tool, product or technique that you'd like to see demonstrated in a video?

If you had to pick just one thing... what do you want to see as the main focus of the next video?
By SuperSonic
While I like this idea, I've always wanted to see the pros/cons to the Pumpkin Gutter MK II.

Either one of those ideas would be fine :)
By nosferatu
Does it have to be pumpkin related? Otherwise I vote for you doing a Miley Cyrus twerking demonstration with a foam finger product.

Seriously, I too would like an overview of the design process reminiscent of the photo montage you did of the evolution of the mascot design. Otherwise, how about how a pattern evolves from the initial draft. Your designs have an integral strength that others don't. You immediately know that they won't collapse. That must involve a lot of evaluation and changes. Don't want trade secrets! just be interested as some sites patterns when you look at them you know it will be structurally weak.
By mesmark
I'd love a video of how to upload a ghost pirate pattern :pirate:

That would be my one thing this year.

But if you wanted to do a video next year about how to clean up your pumpkin after carving (cutting back and loose edges, running it under water in the sink, rubbing down any edges with your fingers or a tooth pick), I think people would like that. Makes a jagged-y pumpkin picture and nice smooth and clean pumpkin picture.
By chuckwagon
nosferatu wrote:Does it have to be pumpkin related? Otherwise I vote for you doing a Miley Cyrus twerking demonstration with a foam finger product.
I swear Nos, you have made some comments that made me laugh in the past, but this...THIS one damn near made me pee my pants!! :lol: :lol: