Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Raven
I'm still having an issue with pictures in the threads posted by members not showing up, even ones I post and host with Tinypic. Some work, some don't. If I go back different ones will work and others wont. It's probably not just you, but I think it's only happening to a few of us.
NikkiRae wrote:I was just on the Movie Monster page and noticed that a couple pattern preview pictures weren't loading, just the links. I don't know if it's my issue or the website's, but I just wanted to let you know.
Are you talking about this page?

http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/patterns/monsters" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If so, all the images are loading for me. They should be present, so if some are missing it might a fluke and a reload should reveal them. If they remain missing, let me know which patterns previews aren't showing up and I will double check to make sure the files are intact and not corrupted somehow.
By Ajax
I don't see the Pennywise pattern so there still must be an issue.
By badgers
I see the Killer Klowns, I don't think there is a Pennywise pattern, if there is I don't see it and a search turned up a "TERROR" no pattern could be dug up.
By Ajax
badgers wrote:I see the Killer Klowns, I don't think there is a Pennywise pattern, if there is I don't see it and a search turned up a "TERROR" no pattern could be dug up.
It was a joke :lol: just teasing the patchmaster.
By badgers
Ajax wrote:
badgers wrote:I see the Killer Klowns, I don't think there is a Pennywise pattern, if there is I don't see it and a search turned up a "TERROR" no pattern could be dug up.
It was a joke :lol: just teasing the patchmaster.
Haha!! :thumbsup: Awesome, just after my post I went and looked through previous posts and saw the requests for Pennywise. Last time I saw him he was luring some kid into the sewer. :lol:
By monstermash
I was having this issue too. Some of the pattern images weren't showing up for me in Movie Monsters but all seems fine now. Darn gremlins.