Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By nosferatu
I have been printing this years patterns as normal but when I tried to print out the two patterns released yesterday nothing happens.

Computer seems fine, it prints things from other websites as normal. I reinstalled Flash to see if that would resolve the issue but it doesn't. Any ideas?

When I click the printer with the button, nothing happens :pale:
By nosferatu
Yeah, nothing changes. Normally when I press on the printer with the arrow pointing down it brings up a preview page. That's not happening. When I have checked my account details it says that I have printed these patterns but of course I haven't. Nothing is registering. I have done the usual, turn the computer off and on and have done a system restore but it just seems to be ZP patterns that won't print. The colouring page and fliers will print just not the patterns. The abject horror and so, so cruel!
By nosferatu
I thought it might be because I was trying to print from a laptop whilst on the forum on an iPad but have changed that and still nothing.
By nosferatu
Thanks Matspud. Bit of schadenfreude on my behalf as it means I am not going mad after all. The good news is that it must be a minor site issue that Ryan can fix and that it has happened early in the season. Could you imagine the furore had it been the weekend before Halloween?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Interestingly this issue is only happening to the 2013 patterns (Demi excluded). And all these patterns worked fine yesterday. :pale: I'll get it sorted.

Update: Fixed the new patterns! But... broke all the old ones. :oops: Still working.
By SuperSonic
Glad I printed V.I.P. #3 when I did :shock: I also printed patterns I was missing yesterday as well. I feel lucky. However this is a daunting problem. However, Ryan shall get it sorted out :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yep, confirmed... printing issue is FIXED. Thanks for the initial report, which helped us hop on it.

It wasn't a major thing to fix, once we narrowed down the cause. Now I have to give my web developer a raise. :)
By SuperSonic
monstermash wrote:Thanks PM, you're a gem.

Without a doubt in everyones mind :)
By Raven
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Yep, confirmed... printing issue is FIXED. Thanks for the initial report, which helped us hop on it.

It wasn't a major thing to fix, once we narrowed down the cause. Now I have to give my web developer a raise. :)
Wait, who is "we" or do you have split personalities now? :wink:
By badgers
RavensDestiny wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Yep, confirmed... printing issue is FIXED. Thanks for the initial report, which helped us hop on it.

Wait, who is "we" or do you have split personalities now? :wink:
The "we" are his griminions, very similar to the Despicable Me minions, but they look like little pumpkins....they are called griminions because they look like a cross between a pumpkin gourd and a despicable me minion.