Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Ajax
:pale: speechless. Absolutely Amazing and just like I pictured it in my head :thumbsup: . Thank you so much for that one it really is going to make my Halloween and now I know what design to put on my $8 pumpkin. Very happy right now :D :D :D :D :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ajax, I'm so glad you're a Monster Harvest member. I mean... I kinda knew you were, but if somehow you weren't, I would have felt bad about putting #10 there. :lol:

I have a few more designs in the pipeline, so expect at least a couple more patterns showing up in the main collection. As I said on Twitter today, I'm not necessarily trying to torture, I just can't stop creating in my lab! We may be ending on a few heavy hitters. :frank:
By monstermash
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm away for one day and this happens. Very nice surprise to see them all lined up ready to be carved. They are all unbelievable. Thanks for such a cracking set of VIP patterns this year Ryan. :)=
By zombombie
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ajax, I'm so glad you're a Monster Harvest member. I mean... I kinda knew you were, but if somehow you weren't, I would have felt bad about putting #10 there. :lol:

I have a few more designs in the pipeline, so expect at least a couple more patterns showing up in the main collection. As I said on Twitter today, I'm not necessarily trying to torture, I just can't stop creating in my lab! We may be ending on a few heavy hitters. :frank:
...OK, I might buy another couple of pumpkins... Hardly done any of this years patterns!
By nosferatu
I will obviously be doing number nine. 10 another definite. To be honest all the VIPs deserve a place in the main collection. Every single one for 2013 is stunning. I'm sad that we have reached 10 as it means the end of the surprises. I also think that it is by far the best collection of VIPs too.

Beautiful patterns yet again Ryan and each one has your trademark ZP! Characteristics. All lovingly crafted and it shows. Immense. 8)
By amandap80
What a lovely surprise to wake up to today! I especially love #9! #8 is so freaking scary I don't know if I can carve it. :shock:
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:We may be ending on a few heavy hitters. :frank:
Hit me with your best shot!

By Raven
SuperSonic wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:We may be ending on a few heavy hitters. :frank:
Hit me with your best shot!
Dang it, SS, now that song is stuck in my head! :x

:wink:
By Tkaraoke
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:All 10 V.I.P. Patterns are available. Sink your teeth into these! No really, there's like... a lot of teeth on these guys. 8 of them have teeth to carve (4 of which have fangs for teeth) :)=
They are all fantastic this year! You have really outdone yourself this year, sir. Thank you from the bottom of our black hearts!
:thumbsup:
By NikkiRae
Ophelia Immortal wrote:When do the VIP patterns get removed? I only got paid today and was hoping to print some ready for next year...
They aren't removed until the launch of the new website next year. So you definitely have some time! :D