Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By SuperSonic
Having never seen it, I can't say for sure if I like it for that reason. However the pattern itself is SUPERB, and a great way to start off the year! :thumbsup: :frank:
By MooBoo
Loving the pattern, got to be on my carve list!
By monstermash
Woot Woo! What a stunner! I'll have to think of a good location to photograph this pattern when i've carved it. Great start to the season Ryan.
By BigScience
Do the VIP patterns switch out yearly? If they do it would be fun to have a page or "graveyard" of the ghosts of VIP pumpkins past. Not necessarily the pattern, but just a small picture of the cartoon pumpkin itself. I would love just to see what is on there from years past.
By BigScience
Or...maybe the VIP patterns for this year are only available with a VIP membership but the VIP patterns of years past could be sold individually for like 3-5 bucks a piece or something not included with and membership.

Or do you have access to older VIP patterns with the VIP membership?
By SuperSonic
BigScience wrote:Or...maybe the VIP patterns for this year are only available with a VIP membership but the VIP patterns of years past could be sold individually for like 3-5 bucks a piece or something not included with and membership.

Or do you have access to older VIP patterns with the VIP membership?

Nope. They change yearly. We get 10 patterns a year in that section, some may make it out of the grave and onto the site, but not to many. Ryan likes to keep them special, as a thing that cycles out.

Some of the VIP's have been for companies, and he can't keep those.

We just learn to print them when we can, then photocopy them..
By Hottie McNaughty
Yep the VIP patterns must be gotten and gotten early. I print each VIP pattern as they come out, even if I never plan on carving it. The precious.....I needs the precious.
By Ajax
I'm starting the chant for VIP 2 :)= I hope it blows my mind!
By SuperSonic
I thought it might be today, but not yet anyway.