Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Euri
#6 is nothing short of stunning!!! I am in complete awe! My daughter especially flipped. I think if I don't carve it she will. Brilliant! :wink:

So far I have to say that Laboratory is shaping up to be my favorite mascot and my favorite year for patterns as well. 8)
By Tkaraoke
#6 has got my carving hand a twitch'n! Think I'm going to mofify it just a little bit! Should be a fun carve!

...and Nicky's idea is freaking awesome!
By matspud
6 days to go and 4 VIPs left - my advice would be to keep a pumpkin until the very last minute, Ryan does like to throw curve balls at us :-)
By Euri
#7 came from way out there! I didn't see this coming but I LOVE it!! I will be putting this on my list for sure! What an excellent likeness!! :o
By chuckwagon
Oh...My...GOD!!!!! I think I'm just about as excited for this VIP pattern as You guys were about Jareth!!! This means so much to me!! So friggin' awesome!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Did not see this one coming at all!!
By Ajax
Now your giving her all she's got , nice one.
By b2b
All I can say is that the 2013 VIP Pattern # 7 is worth the price of the entire membership! BAAAZZZINGA! Now I have to go and get another pumpkin! It's not too late for any of you who have one of the regular memberships to upgrade without regrets! Once gone my friend, they are laid to rest, and I weep at the gravesides of those I have missed! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: