Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Lala wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I love the work shirt but I had to pass.  My uh......rack, doesn't typically work well with button down shirts.  Boo!
yeah..I want one so bad but can't figure out what size to get because of that very reason!
One good thing with button down shirts is if they don't contain everything you can always wear one unbuttoned over a tank top or t-shirt. Rack problems solved.  :P
RavensDestiny wrote:
Lala wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I love the work shirt but I had to pass.  My uh......rack, doesn't typically work well with button down shirts.  Boo!
yeah..I want one so bad but can't figure out what size to get because of that very reason!
One good thing with button down shirts is if they don't contain everything you can always wear one unbuttoned over a tank top or t-shirt. Rack problems solved.  :P
I can't believe this conversation is happening right now... excuse me while i go take a cold shower  :shock:  :lol:
omg the new theme is amazing! I agree with previous posts a LOT of thought has gone into the details like the stitching and the "latest specimen" I think this is going to be one of my favorite themes. The image on the "About" page is creepy too, I can't wait for the updated history :D Big kudos Ryan, you amaze us yet again and are the best Patch Master a minion could wish for :p

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah MINION SHIRTS!!! I neeeeed one so bad! I'll be ordering shortly :)=
RavensDestiny wrote:
Lala wrote:
thats what i was thinking or even if you have another ZP shirt double rep right there. i have a rather large upper too (i have line backer shoulders on top of everything finding a tee shirt that fits is just plain hard at times) so some of my dickies dont fit right for work and i just put a shirt under them  :D
chuckwagon wrote:...I can't believe this conversation is happening right now... excuse me while i go take a cold shower  :shock:  :lol:
Oh chuck if you are having some problems with it you can close your eyes and sing the theme song till we are done :wink:  :P
The launch was the best birthday present EVER!!! Seriously what perfect timing. :D

I Image the new site, the colors, the stitching and the two tone of the mascot are perfect! Of course the best part is the flipping of the switch. Flick it on, flick it off, flick it on quick, then flick it off quick <repeat>.

I'm remembering the last time we had glow in the dark shirts with Spirit. So I'll have to grab one before they, too, go fast. I love the challenge to get the patch! I'll have to get working on that right away!

Nice job, Ryan! :kiss:
RavensDestiny wrote:
Lala wrote:
Looks like most of us girls have the same problem with button up shirts but lucky for us layering is "in". :thumbsup:
Well I've been busy tweaking the site since launch, prepping more patterns, and shipping out a rush of shop orders. This is the first chance I've had to reply to this thread.

First off all, thank you all for sharing your thoughts and compliments. I spend months looking at this stuff, so it's exciting to hear what everyone things when seeing it all for the first time, with fresh eyes.

The transition from the old site design to the new went pretty quickly and smoothly. It's funny that some of you were browsing the site when it suddenly changed appearance.

Certain things got a lot of comments... the big ol' switch at the top of the page, as was expected. I notice a lot of you are switching that on and off. I hope this doesn't effect my electricity bill too much. But many of you commented on some of the more subtle elements, which is appreciated! Thanks for noticing. :thumbsup:

The biggest compliment is saying that the reveal of new stuff feels like Christmas, with me being the Santa Claus of Halloween. I'll keep working my hardest to earn that! :D