Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
chuckwagon wrote:You guys aren't seriously gonna let me win this contest are you? I was the very last person to make a pick for goodness sake :lol: But seriously, if I made the last guess the correct one, then you can butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
Congrats Biscuit! lol :lol:
By matspud
purple1worm wrote:
chuckwagon wrote:You guys aren't seriously gonna let me win this contest are you? I was the very last person to make a pick for goodness sake :lol: But seriously, if I made the last guess the correct one, then you can butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
Guess you need to change your name to something more suitable now, Chuck - I vote for Wagon Wheel ( did they have those in the US? ) :lol: :lol:
Last edited by matspud on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
matspud wrote:
purple1worm wrote:
Guess you need to chahge your name to something more suitable now, Chuck - I vote for Wagon Wheel ( did they have those in the US? ) :lol: :lol:
Think I'll refrain from buttering your butt when a hearty 'congratulations!' will suffice. Well done chuck wagon!
I'd like to thank the acadamy.... :lol:

Seriously, I was NEVER expecting this after being the last person to make an entry!! I feel so lucky. I know it's cliche to make the "I've never won anything before" statement, but quite honestly I haven't. I am so much more pleased to just be able to come to this site and express my love for Halloween and carving on a regular basis, and share thoughts an ideas with all you great people!! You guys really do keep me sane whether you know it or not. Just knowing that all of us can come together and have a laugh or two, show off our pumpkin pride, and maybe even lend a virtual shoulder to cry on in our trying times of personal distraught makes me realize that all of my good friends here at the patch are always here for the same reason that I am... to smile and know that life is freaking grand because we are all here together! Without sounding like a martyr or begging for sympathy, I gotta say that given the junk I have been through in my own life this year this is the first time in a while I have actually had that giddy butterfly feeling of excitement, and I owe a lot of that to all of you. And Ryan? What can I say? You are the best! AWESOME new site, and thank you ever so much for pouring your heart and soul into this every day for us. What you do here is nothing short of awesome. You give us so much to look forward to so often. I promise that if I ever make it to West Haven, CT I'm searching you out and giving you one big BRO-hug!! I love you man! :kiss: :lol:

I still can't believe this, haha... Thanks for all the congrats posts everyone!! I hope you are all enjoying the new stuff as much as I am!

In closing, I would like to say that I accept this award on behalf of all the pumpkins that could not be here today. Those heroic gourds, both real and foam, who have made the ultimate sacrifice to take the shape of whatever our knives, saws, versa-tools, dremels, and sanders have turned them to. It is because of them that we all do what we do, and I am eternally grateful for the joy they have given me over 31 years of life! Thank you all once again! Goodbye, farewell, and amen!
Last edited by chuckwagon on Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chuckwagon wrote:I'd like to thank the acadamy.... :lol:

Seriously, I was NEVER expecting this after being the last person to make an entry!! I feel so lucky. I know it's cliche to make the "I've never won anything before" statement, but quite honestly I haven't. I am so much more pleased to just be able to come to this site and express my love for Halloween and carving on a regular basis, and share thoughts an ideas with all you great people!! You guys really do keep me sane whether you know it or not. Just knowing that all of us can come together and have a laugh or two, show off our pumpkin pride, and maybe even lend a virtual shoulder to cry on in our trying times of personal distraught makes me realize that all of my good friends here at the patch are always here for the same reason that I am... to smile and know that life is freaking grand because we are all here together! Without sounding like a martyr or begging for sympathy, I gotta say that given the junk I have been through in my own life this year this is the first time in a while I have actually had that giddy butterfly feeling of excitement, and I owe a lot of that to all of you. And Ryan? What can I say? You are the best! AWESOME new site, and thank you ever so much for pouring your heart and soul into this every day for us. What you do here is nothing short of awesome. You give us so much to look forward to so often. I promise that if I ever make it to New Haven, CT I'm searching you out and giving you one big BRO-hug!! I love you man! :kiss: :lol:

I still can't believe this, haha... Thanks for all the congrats posts everyone!! I hope you are all enjoying the new stuff as much as I am!

In closing, I would like to say that I accept this award on behalf of all the pumpkins that could not be here today. Those heroic gourds who have made the ultimate sacrifice to take the shape of whatever our knives, saws, versa-tools, dremels, and sanders have turned them to. It is because of them that we all do what we do, and I am eternally grateful for the joy they have given me over 31 years of life! Thank you all once again! Goodbye, farewell, and amen!
Well said!!

You're totally right, Ryan puts in a TON of work to this site and I for one am super grateful. This season is going to be a great one!! :D
chuckwagon wrote:Well I guess since I'm late to the party, I'll take the 28th since it's the only one available... IF it's still available, that is.
chuckwagon, you buttered biscuit! How funny that you got "stuck" with the last choice, and ended up winning! Honestly, I had planned for the launch to be sooner, but you know how things go. Certain things held up progress and the final pieces just happened to come together on the morning of the 28th.

Chuck, your mystery prize pack is ready to go, I will PM you to confirm your shipping address. Your prize does not include any of the items currently shown in the Shocking Shop so if you want to order anything from there, don't feel the need to wait.

I loved how this topic thread turned into panicked pleas, desperate threats and imaginative speculation. People were dying on the inside, threatening to take pumpkins hostages and having dreams about the relaunched website. :lol:

I poked my head in here a couple times, but didn't have time to get involved in the chat. Thanks to all you posters who kept the restless natives entertained while you all waited. I read it all and appreciate your sick creativity!