Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By monstermash
Its probably just me but some of the pictures uploaded to the forum are not showing properly for me. All I see is the space where the image should be and the little magnifying glass icon. When I click the icon I can see the larger version of the image but when I click again to minimise it I see nothing again but the icon. Not really a problem I suppose as I can still look at pictures but maximising them but I just wondered if it was just an issue for me and what I should do to fix it. Not everyones images are like that only some.
I just tested this on the following browsers...

Windows 7:
Chrome 29.0.1547.57
Firefox 23.0.1
Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16618
Safari 5.1.7

Mac OS X 10.8.4:
Safari 6.0.5
Chrome 29.0.1547.57
Firefox 23.0.1

And... no troubles. The images show up for me, enlarged or not enlarged. These are the most recent browser versions I believe. So maybe you just need to update your browser? Or maybe there's some other plugin / addon / extension installed on your web browser that is playing tricks on you.

If you want to tell me what browser and operating system versions you're using, I can see if I can get access to that configuration and test it. But on recent software it seems to be working on this end.

Also... anyone else noticing this issue?