Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I can't believe how fast summer has evaporated for me. It's time to start sharing some peeks and hints about our 2013 designs, because it will all be fully unveiled before you know it!

First, a peek at the newest mascot creation. Hopefully it's a Zombie Pumpkin you can see eye to eye with.

By ghostface
Oooooo yay!!! A site tease! Both the description on Facebook and the description on makes me think it has SOMETHING to do with eyes... Curious...
By purple1worm
OOOh! Tempted to take my 3rd guess but can't decide which of 3 ideas! Gotta wait for another clue. :lol:
By SuperSonic
I'm tempted to use my last guess. But I think I will wait for one more hint before doing so.
By pagemaster1993
Hoping that this maybe a button up work shirt. I really like the Black, Grey, and White combo on this one.
By nosferatu
Eye to eye and the envelope size of the reveal means it is obviously " Burqa of the Zombie Pumpkins!" :P

Dig deep enough implies Grave or Soul of the Zombie Pumpkins.

I love the teases. Nobody ever gets near the truth. Ryan would equally be suited to a career in politics, disseminating false information.......Weapons of Mass Destruction of the Zombie Pumpkins!