Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By pagemaster1993
Kayo wrote:i want a patch! im allergic to those wrist bands as i found out in high school when everyone was wearing them.
Really? That's odd.
By Kayo
pagemaster1993 wrote:
Kayo wrote:i want a patch! im allergic to those wrist bands as i found out in high school when everyone was wearing them.
Really? That's odd.
not really i'm allergic to latex. there is something in the silicone base resembling or having the same proteins as latex that my skin reacts too.
By pagemaster1993
Kayo wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:
Really? That's odd.
not really i'm allergic to latex. there is something in the silicone base resembling or having the same proteins as latex that my skin reacts too.
Wow. You do learn something everyday.
By nosferatu
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I considered using only black and white for the upcoming website design, but then decided a splash of color might give it more life. ]
Wow, monochrome would have been a great look. I love the orange bubbling effect. Again, linking into the laboratory theory that other minions have mentioned. Could be a red herring, either way it looks superb.
By nosferatu
Shame I've used all three of my guesses or I would now be opting for SCIENCE of the Zombie Pumpkins!
By nosferatu
zombombie wrote:I can only imagine that Ryan is hard at work is lab late most nights, his eyes beholding some eerie sights... :frank:
Mashing monsters?
By sodajazz
nosferatu wrote:Shame I've used all three of my guesses or I would now be opting for SCIENCE of the Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh my just seen the update on Facebook and thought 'science' also, so just came on and used it as my last guess. Then I came on this thread and read your suggestion :shock:
By nosferatu
sodajazz wrote:
nosferatu wrote:Shame I've used all three of my guesses or I would now be opting for SCIENCE of the Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh my just seen the update on Facebook and thought 'science' also, so just came on and used it as my last guess. Then I came on this thread and read your suggestion :shock:
Go for it! I hope you win! I just want the new site to launch, only a day and a bit to go. :wink: