Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By alyssaSF
I love the new color scheme. OK, I don't want to sound weird, but I had a waking dream this morning that the new site would be launched today (even though it wasn't, :( ). But, I dreamed it was relatively similar color scheme. Weird, right? :shock:
By Raven
alyssaSF wrote:I love the new color scheme. OK, I don't want to sound weird, but I had a waking dream this morning that the new site would be launched today (even though it wasn't, :( ). But, I dreamed it was relatively similar color scheme. Weird, right? :shock:
The day isn't over yet!
By SuperSonic
nosferatu wrote:You're right! I'm sure it'll catch on in a flash.

Don't you mean in a "flesh" Nos? :lol:

Anyway, I love the colors!! I seriously cannot wait for the relaunch!!!
By nosferatu
The flesh is in the bedroom where the vampires feast!

I am getting excited about the relaunch. Waiting for the appearance of a 24 hour countdown clock so that we could all be online and see the relaunch together. Arms aloft, pro carving tools in hand, proclaiming, " Ah, xxxxxxx of the Zombie Pumpkins!, never thought of that!"
By nosferatu
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:This upcoming t-shirt should brighten your day. Or at least your night.

Does that mean it is glow in the dark?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
nosferatu wrote:Does that mean it is glow in the dark?
I enjoy seeing how specific some of your guesses are, based on the clues I've given. I can't wait to reveal, with certainty, where you were right and wrong. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Showing in the Shocking Shop shortly: Last year's top pattern "Grim Reaper" printed with a soft, no-ink discharge printing process. Color options are black death and blood red.

By nosferatu
Love the blood red, perfect colour. Nothing grim about the design either. Need to purchase as soon as possible.
By Ajax
awesome! Id say thats a little more then a tease.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Figured I could show that shirt in full, since you've all seen the Reaper design before. But I can't show the full mascot shirt quite yet. :lipssealed:

Thanks everyone for being so patient!!! There have been some hurdles and road blocks, but.... once the gates are opened, it's going to be nonstop excitement.

Hey, is that a new Twitter avatar? Hmm... :|
By nosferatu
the nose reminds me of The Star Trek symbol bizarrely. He definitely has sorrowful eyes and a pronounced brow. Slightly off set eyes - looks great. Can't wait for the Ta-Dah.