Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By chuckwagon
I think I failed to mention anything on the forums, but I know I posted a comment on the ZP! facebook page about this. One of the teams with the Nascar Nationwide series let me put a ZP! sticker on the right side of their car this weekend at Watkins Glen. They ended up running with it the entire weekend. It even made air time on ESPN during the qualifying session from what I was told by TV production coworkers. I tried to convince the camera guys to go out of their way to get the sticker in the frame of the shot, and they succeeded from what I've been told. I'm gonna check the tapes tomorrow before the Sprint Cup race and see if I can find it, and possibly upload it. I present to you, The "UN" official Zombie Pumpkin race car!!! took these pics today myself while on pit road before our qualifying session, and again before the race started. You can see it in front of the rear tire on the body of the car. So many people and fans were asking about it, LoL!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
By SuperSonic
This is just utterly fantastic! Thanks for sharing! :)=
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Wow Chuck, that's so very cool! A Zombie Pumpkins first, I am pretty sure. Thanks for using your connections to show off ZP pride in such a unique way. Sounds like everyone was a good sport about it and interested in the meaning behind this creepy pumpkin. The winged pumpkin really stands out too, since many of the logo stickers on there are rectangles. If you find out that there is any video footage of it, let us know. Especially if you can get your hands on said footage. Thanks again for your efforts, minion! It will be noted in the records. :)
By chuckwagon
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:If you find out that there is any video footage of it, let us know. Especially if you can get your hands on said footage. Thanks again for your efforts, minion! It will be noted in the records. :)
Working on getting a complete dvd copy of the broadcast directly from my contacts at ESPN that I'll try to edit down to just the shots of the 74 car... waiting to see what they can do for me. I'll post here if i know of any new developments.
By chuckwagon
Well, I just heard back, and unfortunately they can't allow me to have the DVD due to sponsorship, and contract issues with NASCAR, so it looks like the actual video feed is going to have to be found elsewhere. I've looked on youtube, but didn't find anything. Oh well, at least we have pictures. Maybe something will come up in the near future.