Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
chuckwagon wrote:I wish I could have a mulligan!! My new guess would be one that somebody already picked anyway. After seeing the latest tease, I have a realy good feeling about it, but alas, I must stay silent :lipssealed:

Now you have me curious. Thats not a good thing :lol:
I have never been very good at cryptic crosswords. You have to get in the mind of the compiler and if they just happen to be as deranged as Ryan, solving them becomes an almost impossible task.

I have been pouring over the clues, more Inspector Clouseau style than CSI, but I think our graphology expert Matspud has unearthed the most significant evidence. The font style rules out 90% of the guesses. The only suspects left must end in the letter s.

That only leaves a few guesses and even then they may not be correct.
nosferatu wrote:
I have been pouring over the clues, more Inspector Clouseau style than CSI, but I think our graphology expert Matspud has unearthed the most significant evidence. The font style rules out 90% of the guesses. The only suspects left must end in the letter s.

Ive been doing a bit of detective work too although i'd say im more Miss Marple than Clouseau. Rutherford mind, the best of all Marples. Maybe at a push I'd be Jessica Fletcher. I'm not sure that the lightning is part of the lead word. I think it could just be background decoration. But who knows, i'm off to listen to the old Miss Marple theme tune now to take my mind off the site relaunch. :D I dare say we've not long now to wait, at least I hope not.
If you are going to be Margaret Rutherford (albeit a 24 year old one) then I insist on being Alistair Sim. Think you are right about the lightning. Ryan's thinking to himself " I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those meddling minions."

Soon.
SuperSonic wrote:
sloaner wrote:
Dadja wrote:Going by the mascot it's very likely to be rise... Eagerly awaiting the result...
It better not be, I guessed that last year!!!
In correct. According to my previous posts (which I just checked) I have guessed "Rise" each year including this one.

GEE-HEE!! (you can check page one for this year). :frank:
Ah you are correct sir. I WANTED to use it but you beat me to it. My only revenge was that neither of us was right :lol: