Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
The 2013 title, is of course, "Laboratory of the Zombie Pumpkins" with a mad scientist / Frankenstein sort of theme. Some of the hints I was dropping were... well, this smiley for starters... :frank:

Experimentation with brains and use of torches feature prominently in Frankenstein, so I started with the comment:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:It's always fun to see how everyone's brain works. :lol: We will have the answers soon enough. It's almost time for the "Age" mascot to pass the torch to the next Zombie Pumpkin!
More mad science words:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Seems the teaser images have lead some of you to form a new hypothesis about the 2013 theme. I better be careful about what sort of hints I post, I feel like I'm really under the microscope now. Although, wouldn't it be cruel if I was just trying to mislead you? :P Don't worry, I assure you there's a method to my madness.
More clues related to the classic films of monster reanimation:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I considered using only black and white for the upcoming website design, but then decided a splash of color might give it more life.
In my "to-watch list" for movies, I mentioned that I was watching all these mad science movies for inspiration:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: The Mad Science Block:
  • Frankenstein
  • The Bride of Frankenstein
  • Young Frankenstein
  • Frankenweenie
  • Rocky Horror Picture Show
  • Re-Animator
[/color][/size]
Going for broke with the "hints." Fritz and Victor are the characters who created the monster in lab during the Universal classic:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Not much longer now, minions! Assuming none of my equipment goes on the Fritz, I should have this project all stitched up soon. Some of the new site ideas I've been working on have bean a challenge, but I have a good feeling that I'll be the Victor here.
And then of course there were the visual teasers. Peeks of the new mascot, with his droopy eye lid and heavy brow. I didn't dare show his stitching or stapled lid from a different colored pumpkin. In the teases you also saw designs surrounded by lighting and a logo texture that is bubbling like a beaker.

If you follow ZP on Twitter, you might have seen clues like quotes from Mary Shelley's Frankenstein book, and from the Universal movie:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:"Have you never wanted to do anything that was dangerous? Where should we be if nobody tried to find out what lies beyond."
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:S.A.M, you correctly guessed the title before anyone else, on September 4th. You discussed with me your choice of prize, and I'm happy to say it's already packaged up and shipped to you. :thumbsup:
Ooooh. I wonder what it is :twisted:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:S.A.M, you correctly guessed the title before anyone else, on September 4th. You discussed with me your choice of prize, and I'm happy to say it's already packaged up and shipped to you. :thumbsup:
I feel bad for not picking up on the subtle hints or perhaps I did subconsciously? Thanks for the prize, I can't wait to receive it along with my order, I'll be off pumpkin hunting in my new ZP! attire :D