Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By matspud
Hi Ryan, I think you should put a HUGE sticky at the top of all forum sections and every page re VIP patterns :D

It should read along the lines of

VIP Patterns - AVAILABLE FOR ONE SEASON ONLY THEN THEY ARE GONE - WHEN THE SITE RELAUNCHES PREVIOUS PATTERNS ARE RETIRED.
YOU CAN UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP AT ANY TIME.
NON-MH MEMBERS - YOU WILL ONLY FIND OUT WHAT YOU HAVE MISSED AFTER HALLOWEEN but you can still get them for next year if you upgrade after halloween.

:D :D :D :D

Does this make it clear enough :lol: :lol:

PS you may want to add that "regular" patterns are sometimes retired too. :?
By Kayo
DUDE I DIDNT KNOW I COULD GET LAST YEARS PATTERNS BEFORE THE RELAUNCH :o and i'm over it. i missed lots of patterns because i missed zombie pumpkins for so many years (and last year only did the 10 bucks) not JUST the VIP ones. so i don't think a banner needs to be made so much as people should just get over it.
By matspud
I agree Kayo :D I was being a bit facetious and silly :D Its just that, for some reason the VIP patterns seem to be causing a lot of issues this year :? and I wanted to try and lighten the mood :)
Sorry if I offended :oops:
By Hottie McNaughty
Yeah, what's all the hullaballoo with the VIP's this year? My fear is that Ryan will get sick and tired of hearing all the moaning and get rid of them completely.
By NikkiRae
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Yeah, what's all the hullaballoo with the VIP's this year? My fear is that Ryan will get sick and tired of hearing all the moaning and get rid of them completely.
I agree. I hope he doesn't take to heart some things people are saying. I've only been on this site for a couple years, but I'm sure the VIP patterns have been going on for quite some time. Has there always been this much conflict with them? (I know matspud was just joking :D )
By Kayo
matspud wrote:I agree Kayo :D I was being a bit facetious and silly :D Its just that, for some reason the VIP patterns seem to be causing a lot of issues this year :? and I wanted to try and lighten the mood :)
Sorry if I offended :oops:

no your all good i was joking with you.... the internet really ruins sarcasm doesn't it? :lol:

i think it may have to do with them being in our avatar pool this year. all the new people come in and see AMAZING patterns that they cant have and don't get why but Ryan already explained to the regulars months ago that it was a decade thing. :?

I've missed out on patterns but i've snagged patterns others have missed so i don't care :D
By Lala
urg. Reading the complaints is making me feel ill every time I go look at the pattern request page. I've missed some as well, and there are a few I want badly, but whatever - I can deal. I love pumpkin carving so much (and Halloween) that why make such a big deal about it? What's the point of whining about it?
By Kayo
Lala wrote:urg. Reading the complaints is making me feel ill every time I go look at the pattern request page. I've missed some as well, and there are a few I want badly, but whatever - I can deal. I love pumpkin carving so much (and Halloween) that why make such a big deal about it? What's the point of whining about it?
RIGHT?! why cant we just enjoy the ones we get to have Ryan doesnt have to do all this and puts in so much work only to have people throw a fit about a few patterns. doesnt seem right to me
By SuperSonic
Enough of this nonsense about the VIP's. Can't everyone just drop this topic of interest like a bad ******* habit? Jeeze. :x