Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Hottie McNaughty wrote: Off topic: I can't figure this avatar thing out. I've never had this issue but it's not letting me link. Boo!
I'm with you on that.
SuperSonic wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote: Off topic: I can't figure this avatar thing out. I've never had this issue but it's not letting me link. Boo!
I'm with you on that.
Whew, finally figured it out. For some reason it wouldn't let me leave the sizing blank. I had to put dimensions in there and it finally worked.
I know we're trying to shy away from this topic, but I've been busy all day and barely able to contribute. So here are my few thoughts:

I fail to see the issue with the VIP patterns being a secret. You don't know what Ryan is going to release on the regular site when you sign up for that, right? So why do we see the VIP section as such a different thing? I understand you can't see them when not a MH member, but curiosity runs rampant among humans. People sign up a lot of times out of pure interest of what these patterns could be. It's just as much a surprise about what and when a pattern will be released in that section as in the regular sections. So aren't you gambling with the regular membership just as much seeing as Ryan may post patterns there that you don't like as well?

As for the whole charity thing, I see no issue with that being a reason for people to join at the higher level. I know for myself that is a big draw. I used to volunteer constantly throughout high school and college, but now my time is much more limited. With a sick mother who is out of work, I have little time and little money to do anything for charities anymore. So dishing out an extra $10 for the higher level makes me feel like I am still in some way able to do my part. I'm sure there are many other people out there who have the same type of issues with time and money constraints.
On topic: I like that they are secret....dont realy have a reason just do.

Off topic: RavensDestiny, you alwys have such great avatars....can u make mine? lol :wink:
JESUS H CHRIST !!!!

What Have I started Here ? :shock:

First of all I thought Ryan Simply Deleted the post, for maybe my question was out of line, and To Honest I was okay with that.
Sometimes we speak out of turn, were only human.

I just found this thread like 10 minutes ago, and I'm really surprised on what this turned into.

The reason I even posted anything about it, is because, I honestly did not know why it's so Taboo to post the carves.
I personally like all the VIP Patterns, When I saw VIP #5 I thought Folks would Sign up Just to get that pattern. It's really Hot ! and why I posted that showing the mocks folks may up their memberships. But that's not my call it's Ryan's And I sure did not think that posting a question would turn into the War of the worlds.

Ryan: I personal want to Apologize to you, that this post has caused so much emotion on this forum!

Sorry to you Guys Too!
Hey don't worry about it. Long as we don't keep reviving this I wont go crazy! >_<
You have no Idea !

I had enough DRAMA on my own site today to last until next Halloween.
Someone Actually got banned over it, (but I kept it off the forum)

So When I saw what was going on here, I wanted to Jump off a bridge - LMAO !!!

I don't Know How Ryan Feels (but I think were in the same leaky boat)
The Last two weeks in OCT are the most Stressful, 80% of the overall business is in these two weeks.
it puts a strain on the server (I had to upgrade) and there was Issues with that, Email was blocked on the I.P. my host placed me on.
Tons of Customer emails coming in, with questions, I had the day planned to make patterns, I've been answering emails for hours.
Got (1) pattern done. was planning on about 5.

So Lets put the Drama to BED ! and have a HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN WEEK !