Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By NOONE
What is your favorite year of pumpkin designs that have been released since 2002? I would have to say 2012. The designs that have come out this year have just been amazing and I have a feeling they are only going to get better. If I had to pick one besides 2012 I would say 2005. But that is just me, what do you guys think?

By nosferatu
I was asking myself the same question myself a few days ago. It's one I can't answer. Each year has its own merits and each year has truly outstanding designs.What I can tell you is that this decade has been the best.

Looking through the patterns by year is a great way of assessing them but ultimately proved impossible as I have favourites in each and every year and ones that I would immortalise in foam if they sold them over here.
By SuperSonic
I'm going to have to agree with Nos on this one. I don't have a particular favorite year. I do have favorite ones from each year. Each year that goes by gives me something new to carve, sometimes very little, sometimes a lot. This year is truly amazing, lots of subject matter for group shots, which isn't something I normally do.

Although, this year has proven to give me (personally) the least amount of new patterns to carve. The rest of the family loves the new patterns brought out this year though, so I'm still happy either way. I still have all the patterns that I covet from all the years combined to last me this Halloween. There's still a few weeks left for Ryan to just troll me into submission.

Keep the patterns comin'! I still back this site 150,000 percent!