Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Euri
Yes!!!! My wallpaper needed a new change. :D I also love the wallpapers because I print them out on a full page of paper (who cares about the ink for this!) and I put them in the view covers of my pattern binders for covers.

I <3 the coloring page! 8)
By nosferatu
The flyers are fab but the colouring page is a touch of genius. My children are already colouring them in instead of eating breakfast! I'm photocopying it for all her classmates. 8) 8)

We are enlarging the coloring pages and cutting out the eyes and mouth to make masks.
By pagemaster1993
I got excited when I saw them this morning. Put the wallpaper up. I think I will be handing out flyers and coloring pages this year to Trick-Or-Treaters.
By nosferatu
I took some photocopies of the colouring page into my daughters school and the kids were snatching them out my hands. I've just finished doing some for my son's nursery class at the teacher's behest. I've printed some onto card so that they can make masks too. I have watermarked Zombie Pumpkins! on the back.

I'm going for more pumpkins tonight and will leave some flyers and some colouring pages too.
By shaft28
Sweet just printed up 4 of the coloring pages for my son to go to town on later. Thanks!
By Raven
The coloring pages would be a great thing to hand out with candy to ToTers.. I think I will bring some with me when we go and hand them out to kids passing by.
By Kayo
if i can get back out to the patch i will finally have flyers with me!!!! in the mean time has anyone seen my crayons? :lol: