Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Raven wrote:
Kayo wrote:oh come on i had a seizure last night and can't leave my bed!!!! give me something here!!!!!! :?
Really? Sorry to hear that, really I am, but if it gets any sympathy from the Patch Master.......... :P
oh it sucks but I've had them before the worst part is that I'm stuck dealing alone because I'm not home right now. but i figured i would try to play the brain damaged angle…. it always worked on my grandma :lol:
I have a feeling its going to be today.... or it could just be hoping for it :lol: I gotta remember the time difference across the pond and check at weird times over here :P
My personal preference has always been for a weekend launch as it means I have more time to explore all the nooks and crannies of the relaunch. The nearer we are to October, the higher the minions expectations. I expect something astounding.
alyssaSF wrote:I think I've been looking at the website more than I ever have today. I may or may not be losing it :lol: :roll:

I noticed a visible lag when I logged on this evening. Here's to hoping its today or tomorrow!!