Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By SuperSonic
I'll take the 12th :)
By SuperSonic
Dadja wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:I'll take the 12th :)
You can't: I did :)

Damn, your right!! Then I shall take....*drumroll* Sept 11th, and to accompany this release date a tribute pattern to the date!
By Euri
I have good feelings about the 18th! But like everyone else I'd love to be proven wrong for a much earlier date. Here we go for the pumpkin season!! I really wish Halloween lasted 3 months instead of just two. :D
The guesses so far seem packed firmly in the middle of the month. If history repeats itself, this seems a good guess. DoomCookie, you are quite optimistic. adam you are patient or perhaps just trying to be realistic. Honestly, I have good reasons to believe it could happen sooner or later. It really could do either way.
By Ajax
I'll take the 19th just cause its all that's left.
By punchi
I'll take the 21st! It would be an awesome way to kick off my anniversary weekend/mini vacation! But I really hope it will be sooner than that... :D
By adam
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:The guesses so far seem packed firmly in the middle of the month. If history repeats itself, this seems a good guess. DoomCookie, you are quite optimistic. adam you are patient or perhaps just trying to be realistic. Honestly, I have good reasons to believe it could happen sooner or later. It really could do either way.
Hahahah! Hmmmm, im pretty impatient :D Perhaps more realisitic, I know it can take alot of time to get things online and working properly. Excited and looking forward to it ryan!
By Tkaraoke
matspud wrote:15th please - its in the middle :-)

Mind you I would be happy to lose out to someone with an earlier date - the sooner the better :D :D :D
:cry:

That's the only date I really wanted so I'm just going to sit back and wait. I need to start doing a supply check!