Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By keifferone
You guys already did number 4????? :wink: Ryan you out did yourself sir. That is some creepy ****! :oops:
By keifferone
Hottie McNaughty wrote:
keifferone wrote:You guys already did number 4????? :wink: Ryan you out did yourself sir. That is some creepy ****! :oops:
Yep, did it last night!
I just friended you on facebook you should send me pix of it! LOL
By Raven
keifferone wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:
keifferone wrote:You guys already did number 4????? :wink: Ryan you out did yourself sir. That is some creepy ****! :oops:
Yep, did it last night!
I just friended you on facebook you should send me pix of it! LOL
Hottie and I absolutely did not post anything on Facebook last night!! Or maybe we did.. it's all a blur now.. :wink:
By keifferone
Raven wrote: Hottie and I absolutely did not post anything on Facebook last night!! Or maybe we did.. it's all a blur now.. :wink:
:thumbsup: You didn't I check when i was at lunch.
By Raven
keifferone wrote:
Raven wrote: Hottie and I absolutely did not post anything on Facebook last night!! Or maybe we did.. it's all a blur now.. :wink:
Are you sure you looked hard enough? I mean, if in fact I was to post a VIP pattern early that is.. not saying it happened, but it could have. :wink:
By keifferone
Raven wrote:
keifferone wrote:
Are you sure you looked hard enough? I mean, if in fact I was to post a VIP pattern early that is.. not saying it happened, but it could have. :wink:
You crazy!!!!!! You my my kind of people!! :arrowhead: :roll: :wink:
By shaft28
I hate #4 so much I may have to carve it...through my tears...
By Raven
I know you just released 4 patterns in one day...but I think we need a new VIP pattern. NOW! :P (No rush, really, but do it now, if you want, you need to, it's been too long, but don't feel pressured or anything, just go ahead and put up the next one, soon...like today.)
By sloaner
I too was thinking this. Only 9 days left, 6 more VIP's and probably a few more regular patterns. I bet Ryan is feeling the pressure.
By Ajax
I'm sure he has a few patterns up his sleeve and ready to go. Don't count your pumpkins before they've hatched. I'm just hoping for more movie monsters and heroic headliners if even take one more for the kids I think we need something for the males 8-13 category.
By sloaner
Ajax wrote: I think we need something for the males 8-13 category.
Awesome that's my maturity level. Hmmm I pick star lord