Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By BigScience
I think I know who is behind VIP door number 1 and I like it! But I will remain quiet for I fear for my life. :D
By monstermash
I can't figure it out but I like the teeth. I'm sure it wont be long now 'till we see (excited face!!)
By Raven
BigScience wrote:I think I know who is behind VIP door number 1 and I like it! But I will remain quiet for I fear for my life. :D
Since VIP #1 is up, were you correct?
By sloaner
LOL that's the first thing that came to mind but I didst think Ryan would make that into a pattern.
By BigScience
yup...DEAD on... :lol: (I kill me) I made a reference his catchphrase :D to it in the original post without giving too much away.
By SuperSonic
Totally happy with VIP 1. My older brother will want to carve that up for sure!
By monstermash
Never really got this guy's humour either, like, why is that funny? Maybe i'm just missing the point. Well designed pattern though, looks spot on. Not for me but plenty more to come, can't wait to see what else is hiding under the floorboards of the "House".
By nosferatu
It must be a UK thing because if I carved VIP number one It would cause a lot of upset in my street. I haven't even renewed yet! But can tell who it is. I'd be better off getting Donald Trump to retweet a picture of a couple of mass murderers. oh has that been done already? I love the VIPs though can't wait to renew and see the rest.
By chuckwagon
I'm from the south, and I will admit that his work is very popular around here, but for me personally, I never got into it. I just can't find the humor in it. Everyone has different tastes, though, and I'm always grateful for the patterns that Ryan releases, but I might have to give this one a pass on the "must carve" list... Looking forward to VIP #2!!
By ghostface
To tell you the truth I have never seen any of this guys work, I mean, I know of him, I've just never cared to watch any of it. Can't wait to see the next few VIP's!
By sloaner
I find him funny sometimes. Geeze you UK guys are a tuff crowd. I guess you are just used to watching awesome things like the office (US version..... you know the good one) :lol:

j/k
By BigScience
On the main page it looks like there is a new VIP #2 behind the "mask" but when I log in and click on the page there is still only VIP#1? :(