Sharing knowledge for the art of artificial craft pumpkins.
At the moment, my Howler lights my one and only foam pumpkin. Since I am getting another, any suggestions as to what artificial lights out there are any good?
I cut a small hole in the back of mine and just stick one of those small bulbs in that are usually used for Christmas village houses. Just a single bulb on the end of a cord. You can buy the bulbs in all different colors. Of course this doesn't help if you are looking for something battery operated and would be a problem if you had a lot of foamies all needing to be plugged in.
[quote="RavensDestiny"]I cut a small hole in the back of mine and just stick one of those small bulbs in that are usually used for Christmas village houses. Just a single bulb on the end of a cord. You can buy the bulbs in all different colors. quote]

This is what I use. You can also buy bulbs that flicker like a candle for them.
RavensDestiny wrote:I cut a small hole in the back of mine and just stick one of those small bulbs in that are usually used for Christmas village houses. Just a single bulb on the end of a cord. You can buy the bulbs in all different colors. Of course this doesn't help if you are looking for something battery operated and would be a problem if you had a lot of foamies all needing to be plugged in.
I think I am going to try that this year. I would hate to carve another hole in my kin (I cut the tops off like a standard jack o lantern), but I have about 15 foam pumpkins and it is a real pain in the you know what running around turning all my battery operated candles on. Considering I usually carve about 10-20 real ones a year too. Its a lot of work to run around and turn them on and off each night. Would be so much easier to just plug them in! But then they have to mostly be in the same area...and I like them scattered all over the place. Hmmm...decision decisions...