Sharing knowledge for the art of artificial craft pumpkins.
Just from looking online and places, the foamies are all out of stock pretty much everywhere. I looked on ebay as well and they are hardly any.

When do most sites like Funkins, etc, re-stock?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
It seems the foam pumpkin sellers don't really cater to those of us "weirdos" that have the carving itch this early in the year. I guess it makes the most economical sense for them to just push their distribution and sales in one big burst, in the fall when carving is at its peak.

What I usually do is buy extra foam-kins in the fall, so I have some leftover to carve during the slower months. Well, this isn't always an intentional plan. I usually just buy too many (when the go on sale in late October) and then I run out of time to carve them before Halloween. So I have plenty of extras (not for sale though, sorry! haha)
By pagemaster1993
If I had a serious amount of cash left over after Halloween, and could get to the store before the foamies sale out. I would still have enough foamies left over until they return to the shelves. Oh, only in my wildest creepiest demented dreams.
By brandon_fear
Thanks! I will definitely be saving up to buy tons when they go on sale.

If I perhaps run across some on the web, I will let you guys know.
By ghostface
I have never bought "Funkins". I'm thinking of carving a few this year. Are they very expensive??
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ghostface, take a look at the Funkins store page. You can see that they more or less range between $25-45, based on the size and shape. They sell a couple specific sizes (not too large) at JoAnn stores for $20 or less.

There is also the "Gemmy" sort of foam pumpkin, with a thinner/softer shell. These are the ones typically sold my Michaels stores. I think those range between $13-22, depending on if you want the large or small size. Frequent sales and coupons make them even cheaper.
By ghostface
Thanks for the help ZP!
By Kayo
I've definitely been feeling this problem :roll:
By pagemaster1993
Yeah I would just wait until they get the cheaper ones at Michael's. The ones they sell on their online store are rather pricey.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I'd check Micheals I heard they have started to put out Halloween stuff already.
By sloaner
I think they start stocking them in august. Usually I start buying in September with coupons. Hopefully I will getting a house before this Halloween so I will have lots of room to store them :D
By Trevler
I haven't been by to check yet this year, but if you're in the Los Angeles area, Halloween Club might have foam pumpkins in stock year round. Perhaps you could try any year round Halloween stores in your area.
By snow2alike
I just got back from my Florida vacation (3wk) ahhhhhh! and I talked to the manager of the Michaels there and he said they were slotted to get the gemmies in the 2nd week of July. They already had some fall/autum stuff out but no Halloween. Just a few more weeks to wait !!!
By gatorgrl
My local Michaels has pumpkins out for sale! Surprised at how early they came out. I want a white one this year but they only have the traditional ones right now, hope they will still make the white ones this year. BTW, I am from Central Florida so hopefully they will be out soon everywhere :D
By sloaner
I am sure they will have the white ones this year. The orange ones sell faster but the white ones do still sell. Near the end of the season its hard to find either.