Sharing knowledge for the art of artificial craft pumpkins.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I have not personally done it yet, but I've seen Saral transfer paper used on a Michaels foam pumpkin right in front of me, and it worked well.
By CombichristGirl
do u think the white saral paper would work? its the same kind but different color
By Zombie Pumpkins!
White should work just the same. If it's Saral brand, it's good stuff. The blue is what I sell, because blue is high contrast against orange. Give the white a shot, see how it looks.
By Ajax
I just picked up a white one last night for 8.99 at micheals one of the bigger white ones they have about 3 or 4 left but I am waiting to buy more tell the 75% off. I have yet to buy a versa tool but will be getting one this year because I want to try this. I also noticed they had just a tool that had heated scaple blade for a little cheaper.
By CombichristGirl
Ajax wrote:I just picked up a white one last night for 8.99 at micheals one of the bigger white ones they have about 3 or 4 left but I am waiting to buy more tell the 75% off. I have yet to buy a versa tool but will be getting one this year because I want to try this. I also noticed they had just a tool that had heated scaple blade for a little cheaper.
sweet ull have to post a pick of how it works. also i picked a up a scrapbooking one with xacto tip and other for 20 at pat catans :) works quite good i must say way less mess than a dremel for cut outs :)
By 2manyferrets
I have used both blue and white and had success with both colors.

I do like the glue method better for the foamies though...