Sharing knowledge for the art of artificial craft pumpkins.
By cuvers
Remember everybody after you get over your hangover...lol nov. 1st go straight to micheals pumpkins will be 75% off, if you do em all year like I do stock up, they go super quick so ya gotta get there to get em' sometimes they only have the white ones left but at that price you can spray em flat orange.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for the reminder. I always want to take advantage of post-Halloween sales. But after skipping a few nights of sleep this week, I'm likely to sleep through November 1st entirely. Probably November 2nd too.
By Batgirl
My Michael's usually runs out of all of them except the smallest ones by the week BEFORE Halloween. It's sad for me, but good to know people are in the spirit around here.

Garden Ridge has all Halloween 50% off right now. If you don't mind the super fake orange foam pumpkins, that's a spot to hit too.
By El Mateo
I've carved so many the past 5 years, I'm running out of space!
By Dr. Frybrain
I went to Michael's on Halloween morning, and there was not a single pumpkin to be found!

The Garden Ridge pumpkins aren't too bad. I found that they are very easy to carve with a nice sharp X-acto blade.
By Racer-X
Just got back from JoAnne's - they had a large stock of 10" and 12" funkins. Looking at those, I find the funkins more realistic looking than the ones at Michael's. Also, the funkins are more rounded and better suited to most patterns.

Of course, the 12" michael's pumpkin is better for the vertical-type patterns.
By JMP919
I usually go and get some of the saws that are 50% off right away. It helps with the carving party and friends who don't have tools.
By GUS
Anyone in alberta wish to store some & post em to me in Banff end of march! :lol: :lol: :lol: 2010
By Ajax
I picked up this stuff so far i'm waiting for stuff to go %75 off :). The jack reminded me of Ryans logo this year so I picked it up.

By SaneInsideInsanity
Im broke till tomorrow ill see whats left then if i get over this flu i have
By JMP919
Everything at Wal-Mart is 75-90% off. Got a bunch of those Pumpkin Masters Kits regularly $4.00 for 40 cents.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
40 cents for more pumpkin saws? That's a deal, maybe I should check my local Walmart.
By Ajax
My local Wal-mart doesn't carry pumpkin master sets, that is a pretty sweet deal.