Sharing knowledge for the art of artificial craft pumpkins.
By CombichristGirl
u could turn them all sideways and stack them in the yard as an orange snowman lol.hhmmm.. i swear some who someday im gonna set my yard up secret agent style and just press a button and change from halloween to christmas! yes sets to work making sciematics sp?
thats awesome that people will buy them. i thought about doing that here but no one would do it even for charity im afriad. oh well if i can just get one more person to like halloween more each year and so on.. that will change...sigh.. a girl can dream cant she?
By GUS
I'm going to bubblewrap my funkins that make it back home this year! ...large bouncy single layer suit with adhesive backed velcro strips & name of each one on the outside, that way they can be moved gently without fear.
151 do the velcro tabs here in the uk for £1 a pack.
By snow2alike
I put my pumpkins in a plastic "Kroger" bag ---tie the handles together and then hang them on cords I have haning in a basement corner. 10 pumpkins per cord. Really doen't take up too much space. I am storing 78 this year. The corner is getting bigger
lol
By Raven
Hanging them from a cord or chain is a good idea! No taking up shelf space that way.

Assuming the pumpkins are made from styrofoam or polystyrene the melting point is something like 460 degrees F. Unless you're living on Mercury I wouldn't worry. Of course it would be fun to get out the mini blow torch and make some sort of giant mutant pumpkin. I know my husband would then be more into "carving". :)
By SuperSonic
i might do one foam pumpkin and that would be of The Joker next year only because its an amazing pattern not to be forgotten