Sharing knowledge for the art of artificial craft pumpkins.
By Trevler
Hey guys!
So for 2013, I've issued myself a little challenge: Every week I'm going to do something Halloween, Haunt, Horror, or Supernatural related. For week 4, I carved one of the patterns from this site and made a little "how to" to go along with it.

Check it out here: http://www.halloween52.com/2013/02/week ... ntern.html

Let me know what y'all think!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I like the way you think, Trevler. Everyone should challenge themselves to a little horror fun for every week of the year. For some Halloween is a day. For others, it's a week... a month... a season. But for the truly devoted, it's a year-round lifestyle.

Great post on your site. I'm glad to see someone carving already, we're only a month into the year. Yah! I hope you help educate some people with your article. There are various techniques for carving these pumpkins, and based on your final result, your methods certainly work!

Thanks for spreading the word about ZP. Always highly appreciated. :)
By chuckwagon
Pretty cool site Trevier! Very informative for the novice carvers out there. I'm curious about your choice Of lighting for the photo. You said it was a "push" light, and was wondering if it's the same kind of fluorescent light you buy for closets? Ive always just called them closet lights. Or are they LED lights?