Pumpkin patch practices and gourd garden grooming.
By Beast75
Heres a few pics of my own patch. got some nice pumpkins coming through one is the size of a beach ball at the monent. This was prior to a patch clean up where i snipped unwanted vines etc to allow more growth.

By MooBoo
They look great, do you know how many kins you have got? :D
By ghostface
Love the patch. Looks great. I really should start growing my own 'kins.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Looking good. When they're ripe enough to "cut the cord," you can hand out cigars in celebration that say, "It's a... zombie!"
By Beast75
I have about 12 pumpkins as I only leave 2 per plant to get good growth. I only put 6 plants in this year because last year wasn't a great year for growing.

They are all intended for zombies..
By Raven
Very nice patch! I grew my own only once and have been wanting to do it again but at the current time I don't have a good spot to plant any. I know they tend to spread out a lot and I don't have a nice flat area. I'm hoping that changes soon! I hope all of yours ripen nicely, and are a good size and shape!
By monstermash
Nice, nice. Your pics are filling us doubtful Brits with a little hope. 8)
By SuperSonic
I have one this year, only problem is I started pruning to early. Not to mention that the raccoon's, squirrels, and everything else is eating it (its also not a good size for much of anything).
By Beast75
Patch update: the pumpkins are getting much bigger. They are gonna make awesome Zombie Pumpkins :D :D :D
By SuperSonic
Pictures?
By Beast75
Hey Sonic ill sort some out for tomorro. The iphone5 has no in car charger yet so the bloody thing died on me before i could take pics. :(
By staticfurball
Looks great! I'd love to have a patch for big kins but for now I'll stick to little tealight pumpkins.