Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Ajax wrote:Nice Dracula perfect lines. Did you do a Halloween display?
I really did not do a display. I just had them sitting around the house here and there.
Nightwatchman wrote:Great work Pagemaster, you have some skills.
Thanks. Up until next October I plan on working on perfecting my skills. I want to build a proper tool box. Do stuff all year round.
Well there is one more Halloween carve for me to post. I bought a Grim Reaper pumpkin stand at Wal-Mart on sale, and wanted to carve the face for this year. So here it is. . .

The Grim Creeper from Pumpkin Master.com
Here is something for an up coming holiday here in America. . .

The Classic Turkey wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

I know the photo is a bit grainy. My battery in the camera was dying and I wanted to get the picture before it went. Maybe I will take a better picture of it later.
By Ajax
Nice shots and carves. I always buy those stands to but never get around to using them.
By Raven
I love that Grim Reaper pumpkin stand! Great carving on the Reaper as well. He looks perfect on the stand.

Another great carve on the turkey pattern. I was thinking of doing that one and since he looks so good in your picture I think I definitely will.
pagemaster, I was glad to see that you're stepping up your photography game with your new camera and lighting efforts. These pics came out great. It's always fun to see what sort of props end up in these photos.
pagemaster1993 wrote:
I love how "Jack the Knife" has a knife, with holes that match his mouth shapes!

pagemaster1993 wrote:
I also love the Jack, Sally and Zero figures with your "Pumpkin King" carve. I have a lot of TNBC stuff, but I don't have those.

pagemaster1993 wrote:
Ooh, I gotta get me a Drac poster like that. Bela looks intrigued by his pumpkin likeness.

pagemaster1993 wrote:
This is very iconic and atmospheric. An awesome tribute to the Halloween film.

All these photos came out great, I can see you had fun experimenting and taking pride in your work. And rightly so. I can't wait to see what you show us for 2013. Thanks for sharing all of these pics, pagemaster.
Thanks. The knife I used there I just found one day while looking through a cupboard in the kitchen. I got those Sally, Jack, and Zero figures at Five Below. I believe my Five Below still has them. Anyway you have to snap them together, and another thing about them is that you get Jack by himself, Sally by herself, but in order to get Zero you have to buy Shock. Then when you buy Shock you want Lock and Barrel so eventually you end up buying the whole series. Which also includes Oogie Boogie and Dr. Finklestein. The Dracula poster used to be my "Step"dad's. When he died I got all of his Halloween stuff. Which was basically all old cut outs, and someday when I have my own home may frame to keep them in tact.

I too hope to do better this year. I love the use of props and lighting. I know this year some looked better then others, but I know I am on the path of mastering it eventually.

With the help of the Zombie Pumpkins! Minions and some other friends I know I can keep doing what I am doing and make it better.

This year was probably my best year so far.

Thank you all!