Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
AHHHHHH the time has come i have started carving like crazy and handed a few of the easier ones to my roommates as i have also suddenly and accadently become home to a new foster dog. OFF WE GO i will post photos of the end product. HAPPY CARVING MY FRIENDS
RavensDestiny wrote:We will require photo's of the dog, too! :P

turns out 3 of the pumpkins are hard as rocks but pretty to look at so im at 19 to carve from 22. :( :? but once i can get the little wiggle worm to sit still and not want to go smell all the new smells i will set him up with the pumpkins or play . i only have one of him watching the Addams Family with Morty lurking behind him. hes just a cute goof who only has two settings play time and time to sleep :roll: , i try to carve during the sleep.

ok everyone the time has come!!!! here is the link to all the photos of my carves this year! if anyone has problems viewing them let me know and i may be able to come in and post the individual links but with the new foster dog i kinda have my hands full so full i only ended up carving 15 of my 19 but thats still 3 times my last year :lol: 8) . i killed my saws, my hands and the hearts of everyone who came to my door so it think it was worth it. i hope everyone had a great Halloween!

https://plus.google.com/photos/10342986 ... 0251659025

Ryan how do we get replacement blades for our carving tools?
Kayo wrote:
Ajax wrote:Those are awesome nice work! Love the ZP logo looks hard to do and yours looks great.
of the 15 my roommate actually did that one so i will be sure to pass along the complement! :D
They all look great and there's tons of tough carves. Eye of newt also stands out as well as the headless horseman. Always ones I wanted to try but I get caught up with the movie stuff. It's funny because even If I carve a unique creation they ask what it's from.