Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By SuperSonic
Great choice in patterns Sloaner! I like the cleanliness of the lines in The Hulk!
By nosferatu
Great carves and a kraken start to the season. Hope the house move has gone / goes well. Keep on carving!
By Pumpken
Nice job. I can tell you are going to have a great display this year. Your lighting and photo setups are fantastic.
By sloaner
Out of his sarcophagus, steps.........Imhotep

and in bandages.........or toilet paper to be technical

I was not 100% happy with how my carve turned out at first, but when I put a light in it that changed. This pattern looks much better when lit up. Tomorrow I may try my hand at the new Bride pattern.
Last edited by sloaner on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By sloaner
Thanks Jon. I just bought some orange paper bags from Michael's and cut the patterns with an x-acto knife. Ghostface had posted pictures of his and made me want to try some.

I have 2 more pumpkins done I just haven't gotten around to pictures yet. Maybe this weekend I will have time.
Last edited by sloaner on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jonmf77
It looks like only one side of the bag is cut so how do you actually do the cuts/carves? Put a piece of wood or something inside the bag? And what type of lights did you use? Love the colors!!
By jonmf77
ghostface wrote:Your Mummy looks great! Jon: Here are my luminaries if you would like to see them, all 97 of them :) . I did the same thing as sloaner I just used some paper bags and cut them out with an x- acto knife. http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/forum/vie ... =12&t=9586

Thoes are awesome!!! Sorry guys but I'm stealing this idea :D This will be next years project.....I'm running out of room for foam pumpkins lol.......Any of you try lighting the luminaries with a strand of led lights or something similar??