Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Ghost37
Since the mask from part5 is my least favorite i took ZB's stencil and added my own touch to make it more like part 7's.

Tell me what u think!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice job, Ghost37! I considered adding the classic ax wound to the top of his mask when I created the stencil. But for the same of simplicity, I kept it basic and symmetrical.

This way all you Jason fans out there can modify it as you wish. Exclude the triangles from the cheeks... break away the bottom of the mask... carve some bubbling skin leaking out from around the edge of the mask...

With 11 movies to his credit, his mask sure has seen a lot of variations. Including no mask, a sack, and a spaceman variation. :roll:
By Ghost37
You do a fantastic job. Seriously, i got way excited when i saw jasons mask on there this year. Last year i did my other favorite killer Michael Myers. I appreciate what you provide for us here at ZP. THANK YOU! I also modified it because i was waiting for my girlfriend to finish her scarecrow :wink:

And youre 100% right about the 11 variations.

The gfs scarecrow, we lost a two fingers but still looks decent for having a thick walled pumpkin.