Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
So, we decided to carve our first Zombies of the season, mainly to try out our very cool, new Pumpkin Gutter tool! It will honestly be a fantastic investment :D
All of you should check out this thread if you want more info on it:
http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=684

So we decided to bring a very large frankenstein to life; and it was definitely showtime for Beetlejuice!
Frankie was fairly easy, and could surely use one of those green lights Ryan sells in the store! Perhaps another investment is in-store! Beetlejuice was a tough one for me... One of the tougher ones I've done recently! Good luck with all your '06 carvings!
By finklemyer
Nice job, they both look great
By cyberdman
Cool carvings, nice job. My local Party City has those changing LED pumpkin lights. So you may want to look there if there is one close to you in case there isn't time to get them from this site. OF course if you only want green lihgt only you don't need a fancy LED light for that. Lighted cords from the dollar store and a green christmas bulb will do the trick very well.

Good luck and keep up the good ZP carvings.
By Pumpkingrower
Your frankie is gangster.. well done. the juicester is nice too . Enjoy next weekend looking forward to seeing yours and everyone elses work come Nov 1!