Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By iheartryan
They are not perfect, but I had a great time doing them! I carved all but Chewie, which my husband, Joe, did.

I screwed up the nose on this one

Monty's vampire tooth broke off :cry: :cry: :cry:

Be gentle!
By reignman40
Those look good for your first ZP's. I still have trouble making circles look like true circles. My hands have this issue of not being steady enough. I've been pondering using that powered saw that Pumpkin Masters sells for those bigger areas but who knows.

Anyway great job. Just think, they will only get better as you do more.
By taber
Rock out!!! Erika and Joe 4 eva!!!!!!

Carve it up you guys! You've been busy! Yo, I am definitely looking forward to Goose Street Brewery's halloween ale. :) Perhaps you can mail me a bottle!

Tell the little one we said hi!
By iheartryan
taber! i heart you too. i think ryan is trying to deny our relationship. what is up with that? Goose Street Brewery has 3 brews a bubbling right now. I am sure we could arrange something. Maybe a trade for some photos of your belly button. Your signature is so so true. so true.
By taber
thanks! i think ryan cherishes you like a morning dew or a perfect evening sunset. right ryan?

excellent!! 3 brews!

paul bunyan was probably really smart.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I cherish anyone that is passionate about carving pumpkins. And if that person happens to have been my "girlfriend for a day" that's even better. :)
By balsak40
Man, Ryan, get a website on stencils, you get "hookups". Sweet! :lol:

I think they still all look good. No one will notice unless they get all close up on it. Look sweet!