Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By balsak40

The First one is my daughter's. Not to shabby!

Flesheater was the first one i've done through ZP. Myers was done tonight! All on artificial pumpkins! All will be saved for years to come! Sorry about the camera. Only a Kodak 4.0 digital but I want to throw something up! Flesheater is awesome BTW, Your best one Ryan!!!! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Horton looks a little sad and confused, but he's still great. You've passed the carving gene on to the next generation!

FleshFeast came out awesome too. First time I've seen that one carved. I'm flattered that you consider it to be my best... although, it's based on a character drawing by someone else. :lol:
By Pumpkingrower
My first real pumpkin ZP of 06' I know it won't last but I was dieing to carve something and my large headed two year old Gaven was looking tempting.... bah he would not hold still anyway.

For your review.....
By balsak40
Mmm... KFC... After midnight... Doh! :lol:

Shaun of the Dead will be my next one...
By Tkaraoke
This is so weird! This is the THIRD time today I've seen a bucket of KFC today. Did I miss the memo/email?

"I feel like chicken tonight...like chicken tonight..."

BTW: Awesome job, guys! I'm going t o start mucking with some practice pumpkins after this weekend and start on my special projects on the Sunday before Halloween.
By cyberdman
Awesome! I am definately doing Fleshfeast now.
By balsak40
Fleshfeast is one of the more detailed stenils on ZP. Take your time carving this one! It will be worth it!
By cyberdman
Yes, but I'm sure the rewards are worth the wait.
By balsak40
I finished the Patch Master and that one will be up shortly.
By cyberdman
Cool. There's another one I really want to do.
By balsak40
That one was easy on the hands. Not to bad to carve and looks great with a flicking light! (No rainbow colors).

I'll have it up Monday! Grabbing real pumpkins this weekend!
By cyberdman
Looking forward to the pictures. So far this year I have done ... 12 fake ones, doing 2 at least more today with 1 left waiting after that and I have 10 real ones waiting to be carved. Man, I wish they were all for me or that would be one hell of a display. Good luck shopping for the real ones.