Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Gixer
Jack Skellington and the FuzzDudes

And all three so far:

Middle one is now going very furry so will be redoing for Halloween night! ll the kids in my street have noticed them now and keep coming to stare :D Think I'll be beseiged on Halloween night! :shock:
By matspud
Those look great. I love the NBC patterns you just need to to Zero and the rest now :D .
Nice pumpkins too They look nice shapes and quite regular ( not like some of the ones I have :D
Roughly how tall are they? Did you need to resize the patterns?
Keep up the good work. Nice to see more from the UK this year.
By Gixer
They are all roughly 12" high, I got them from a farmer who lives near my friend, they were only £1 or £1.50 each! Bettr than the overpriced tiny supermarket ones that are going for over £2! Next year I'm growing my own, I'm just bummed that I have to wait another year before carving!

Will have to try watermelons but we don't get any decent sized ones here, will have to try more farmer's markets........

Ghostie pumpkin now going furry :(
By Flicker
Awesom job on the pumpkins....are those the amazing pumpkin lights that Ryan sells in the Sickening Store...if so...how do you like them?
By Gixer
I got them from pumpkinlights.com and they are fab, not dangerous or drying like normal candles, and the bluey green light is well cool and the red light plain eerie!
By Rain
nicely done. and great light work
By amandap80
That is the perfect Jack Skellington 'head' pumpkin. That is the best shape for that stencil!