Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By vertigo
:P I see lots of photos in the gallery and other places with what look to be colored pumpkin lights in purple and green-where do you find these? I always carve on funkins so I can keep adding to the collection every year and I have an Oogie Boogie that would look awesome with a green light and a Willie Wonka that needs one in purple but all i can find are boring white lights. Any help would be appreciated!!! :D
By HALLOWEEN QUEEN
I see lots of photos in the gallery and other places with what look to be colored pumpkin lights in purple and green-
It depends on how many pumpkins you carve...but I use christmas lights. The outdoor ones with the big bulbs. I get mine from Menards. They usually have them the cheapest.
By Liderc
I saw some at a store called Party City, I'm not sure if its a 'Chain' store but if it is I live on the east coast in NC, so you might have one if your on the coast.

I'm sure someone around the site can give you a site address to order them as well.
By 2manyferrets
Liderc- I have them in my party city too. Love that store for halloween decorations! But I did find them cheaper in wallmart if you were interested.

Erika
By Liderc
thanks for the advice about the walmart find, but I love the traditional light candals too much to switch. To me sometimes when colors are used in pumpkins people often think they're fake pumpkins, defeating the purpose of me carving a real pumpkin. Just my opinion.
By balsak40
I have bought a couple a walmart and they seem to be a bit cheap. I had to open the light to get the batterie extension to line up with the battery. It's not bad but I would want the light to work the day I got it.

Walmart had no flicker "white" lights though. Unless you want strobe... :P