Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By HALLOWEEN QUEEN
There were 202 pumpkins carved!! I realize that these night pictures are TERRIBLE!!! These are one my brother took and sent me. I have much better ones that I will scan in there later. :) As I am at work...I do not have them here. :twisted:

http://halloweenqueen13.spaces.live.com

Oh yeah...we are also in the process of residing the house. I know...it's ugly! :shock:
By Mister_JP
Both quality and quantity, nice. For this years pictures... one word "Tripod." :lol:
By Wedge
I saw the pictures and thought the same thing JP. A tripod would make those blurry night pictures look a lot better. That is a very impressive display you got there. Can't wait to see what you come up with this year!
By HALLOWEEN QUEEN
Thanks! I am pretty excited for this year too! Last year was the first year we had it at my house. (we've only been there for 2 yrs this november) My husband...who thought I was nuts when I first suggested we take it over...is now excited because we have a bigger truck and, therefore, we can haul a bigger trailer and get more pumpkins! I am also really excited to see what new patterns Ryan comes up with!

I posted some better pictures on the msn spaces of last years carvings. We were also on the 11 oclock news in K-zoo the night we carved them. The lady that called said that about 20 people had called...I gues most of them were my neighbors. It was only like 1 min long...but still!

I also hope we have more people come this year. We had about 20 people there last year and we carved from about 11am to midnight to finish them all up!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Only 202? Aww, you can do better than that. :wink:

I kid, I kid. Amazing job. They all look great. And I like all the different colored lights too!
By amandap80
Whoa dude. That is awesome. What a fabulous display!
By HALLOWEEN QUEEN
THANKS!!

It's really just all about fun. We provide the pumkins and most of the food and we get as many friends and neighbors together as possible and we carve. The best part is how excited the kids are on Halloween night. ( well...and all week long)

Ryan...thanks again for having this amazing site! Your stencils are the best I've ever carved! The new set up looks amazing too!
By haktup
when are you doing this?
And where in kzoo
I am A grand rapids guy Sounds like fun for me and the wifey.