Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By nosferatu
They are superb photos!

The laundry? Skid marks? You should be in advertising!

Fab stuff and very cool. Amazing window covers too. There is an idea that I am going to "borrow"
By monstermash
Terrific story Mes. I'm not ashamed to admit that the skid mark bit made me laugh. Gosh I don't know if I can match up to all these fantastic pictures from you lot. I'm trying to think up stories and scenarios that will fit my soon to be carves.
By Raven
Spectacular carves and pictures! It seems everyone is really getting creative with their picture taking this year! Well, except me. :P
By mesmark
SuperSonic wrote:How did they escape the big rig? :wink: That rig looks like in two more seconds they would've been flattened.
Light turns green. You snap your picture and "Wruuuun! Woo whooo!"

On the fun photo journey bit, it was fun to have something new to do this year. I get a bit blah with the same old stuff year after year. Also this year's pumpkin crop was bad. I only have a few pumpkins and some were so tiny that I couldn't get my hand inside to scrape the walls. Not that the top was cut too small but just that there was no room for my hand and a scoop. :? So, having a little pumpkin road trip, really brought back some enthusiasm. It's going to be a good year after all :D
By ghostface
Great job! Very creative on the background settings!
By S.A.M
What a fantastic idea! I Love the photos, quality carves. Haha Zombie Pumpkins enjoying a jaunt around Japan, top stuff.
By amandap80
Very original, and great ideas on the window covers. I have 2 huge problematic windows on my new house that would benefit from this.
By mesmark
Thanks guys! I have to admit that I really like the picture with the truck bearing down. It's now my wallpaper. :D I had one nice comment from one of my students yesterday as well.

The window covers are awesome and they look great during the day as well. They are very easy to do and if you enlarge the patterns, the effect is very dramatic.
By Dadja
haha, superb!

Yes, the birds do attack. it's sort of a shooting game. The pigs have stolen the birds' eggs. They hide in bunkers, and you have to shoot the birds against the bunkers to make them collapse and kill the pigs. every birds has its own 'speciality', the yellow one speeds up, the blue one splits into three, the black one explodes etc...
By CombichristGirl
do they do what real birds do when you walk under them?!?!!?! :shock:
haha lol great job. its killing me that i cant start carving my real ones just yet!
By ghostface
Amazing! You have a creative gift! :D
By Raven
Of all the creative photo taking this year yours is full of WIN!